of a sweet little girl living in Chicago. This is the online journal chronicling my daily activities for my friends and family near and far.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Starbucks
Hannah got her first taste of Starbucks (well, maybe like 3!!!) over the Christmas break. I got her a child's hot chocolate...after the first sip she was hooked!!! She may not be able to have coffee until she is big but she definitely know's what a Starbucks hot chocolate is!!!
People should wear their helmets when they ride their bikes to protect their brains.
I don't like people to smoke b/c it is stinky and causes cancer.
I am a ballerina.
I am 4 years old.
My birthday is Cinco de Mayo (May 5th)
I have a cat name Katiemae.
I want to move to Nashville so I can see my Poppa, Sally, Eungie, Uncle Tha, and Emily.
I was born premature and weighed only 3lbs 5.5oz.
I go to Pre-K at Ancona.
When I grow up I want to go to medical school and become a doctor like my mom. It looks fun!
I like...
- movie nights with popcorn.
- going to movies.
- the White Sox.
- to ride my bike to the park.
- to do arts and crafts.
- to read books.
- Ariel the best.
- pink and purple
Hannah and Valerie's To Do List
These are things that I want to do with my Mommy..... 1) Shop on Michigan Avenue - DONE way too many times! 2) Ride horse/carriage 3) Eat at Emeril's restaurant (he's my chef!) 4) Visit Paris and go to the Eiffel Tower 5) Have lobster on Mommy's birthday 6) Go to Disneyworld and see Cinderella's castle 7) Drink coffee together 8) Go to Washington DC and see the White House 9) Go to the beach/ocean 10) Visit Mommy's friend in California 11) Chew gum when I turn 5
No comments:
Post a Comment