I am in the bathroom getting ready one morning. Hannah comes to the door.
VALERIE: Hannah do you need to pee?
HANNAH: No mom, I need to go poo-poo so can you get out of my way?
Tim is driving super fast down the parking garage at the airport making me very dizziness.
VALERIE: Gosh don't be so rough!
HANNAH: Daddy, don't get rough on mommy.
The morning after the wedding reception, Hannah complains of knee pain. She limps around the hotel room.
HANNAH: I can't walk very good today. My knee doesn't work.
VALERIE: Well, Hannah it was all that dancing you did last night.
HANNAH: Mom, tell me the story [about me dancing].
I am cutting Tim's hair in the bathroom. Hannah comes in.
HANNAH: Hi guys! Do you need me?
Dinner time...
HANNAH: Okay guys (capping her hands together) Let's eat! Do you want some rice? Okay I will get it for you.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment