Monday, September 14, 2009

Hannah goes to Ancona

I am now 4 years old and I go to Ancona. I am in Pre-K in Room 104. I like my new teachers. I got to pick out my locker so I can put all my stuff in it. Mommy bought me a bento box to take my lunch. So far I like everything she fixes for me and I try to eat everything. I also have the best napmat with my name on it. My friend Josie also goes to Ancona. We are not in the same class but we see each other at recess and after school. The first friend I made is Emily. (I have an Aunt name Emily too!) Overall, I am liking my new school and learning a lot.

This is my locker that I picked out.

This is my new school.

Walking into my new school.

My new classroom.

No comments: