Hannah has been on an Indian Jones kick lately with the new movie opening this weekend. She has seen all 3 episodes at least once if not more, thanks to the marathon on SciFi. And yes I did let my 3 yo child watch Indiana Jones. She liked them!
Walking to bus top Saturday...Hannah stops to pick up a rock like she always does when we are outside!
VALERIE: Hannah what is it with you and rocks? Are you going to be a rock collector?
HANNAH: No. I don't know what wrong with me and my rocks.
TIM: Are you going to be a Geologist?
HANNAH: No, the other man is.
VALERIE: What man?
HANNAH: The man in the movie (refering to Indiana Jones whom I told her was an Archeologist).
See she remembered and learned something!
VALERIE: Oh okay, how did you remember that? Indiana Jones was an Archeologist. A Geologist is someone who studies rocks. Archeologusts dig dinosaur bones and treasures.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment