In bed this morning, Hannah comes to snuggle with me and then moves far away.
HANNAH: Mommy, you need a shower. You didn't shower since last week.
VALERIE: What Hannah? Do I stink or something?
HANNAH: Yeah, go shower.
Hannah likes to wear her ballet slippers that Sallie got her for the wedding. They are a bit big on her. I previously told her these can be hr hosue shoes and she can wear them inside the house. This morning she saw them in the middle of the floor - their usual resting place -
HANNAH: Mommy, can I wear these? You said they were house shoes and I am in the house. Do you see? Hold the shos out for me to see) THESE ARE HOUSE SHOES!
VALERIE: Yes, Hannah I see them and yes I told you they are house shoes so you can wear them.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment